Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloeluvs Admin aplication

4 posters

Go down

Chloeluvs Admin aplication Empty Chloeluvs Admin aplication

Post  chloeluv Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

In-Game Name :Baby Chloe

Key(Case Sensitive) :Chloeluv

Why are you suitable for the job? :I have been in a very good and still working on one game I don't not advertise in any games im not a afk train im not a hacker I don't do anything bad that destroys the game I help many of ms with their life.24/7 account person always spectate the games im in favorite gm 24 times.

Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) :im a good gm at heart i was helping people with black screen Pokemon error maybe even character auto deletion i helped many people.would be a good gm because i been a fine gm to most Pokemon games and bleach games i work hard on helping people i do my best on everyone.i wanted to be a gm in this game so i can have more games to make me better to my connection to the game and be a very large part of byond i do not plan on using this game for my evil uses to be famous to byond i love Pokemon and bleach and i wish to be a large part of this game.i want to help people in this room so i can do my best i am on all day so i do my hardest il turn the game on everyday and il be there to help.

chloeluv

Back to top Go down

Chloeluvs Admin aplication Empty Re: Chloeluvs Admin aplication

Post  Malonerr Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 pm

dude u repeat the same thing ALOT lol

Malonerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunary Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 am

You're a mean person.....but I'll think about it >.>
Lunary
Lunary

Back to top Go down

Post  KatonaChan Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 am

She was INfamous, not famous...

Highly NOT recommended. I met Chloe on another Pokémon game and she was hell. She broke rules, screamed her head off in OOC, and somehow got Gym Leader powers and abused spam creating gym badges. When we confronted her (In her house) she started 'crying' and telling me to get out. I ended up banning her. And then she showed up on another key...
KatonaChan
KatonaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down