100% 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Admin for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jayanthgujjari on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 am

Name.: Jayanth GMT +5h (GMT)

In-Game Name :Jayanth

Key(Case Sensitive) :Jayanth

Why are you suitable for the job? :I am suitable for the Job coz i have a lot of exp. and i am a good time host so u i will be online for longer time and i can look after a game very well as i have all exp. a GM can have in his Life. And i can control any situation. And i can look after the ppl well coz i almost kno everything in the game......still may not be everything and also i am not a GM who likes to edit coz as per me when we edit we loose the interest
to play the game ......
Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) :I have been a GM in many games And most of them might be DBZ games but still i have been a GM in Pokemon games toooo like In Pokemon blood stone i was a Admin and also i am owner of Pokemon Underworld 2... and i was a head admin in the Pokemon Battle force and also in Pokemon dragon battle i was a GM ........

Thx for reading my application ...... I hope i made an impression on u that i can prove my self to be a Admin who is so sincere in his work u have ever seen ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
[b][i]

jayanthgujjari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Lance22 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 am

We have plenty of trials at this moment, I highly doubt you get to be staff. B ut you could be mysterious;ly moved up.

Lance22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malonerr on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm

wheres the button to vote no? :O aha

Malonerr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content