Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For Gm

2 posters

Go down

Applying For Gm Empty Applying For Gm

Post  Lance22 Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Lance: eastern time..since i dont knw the answer..i live in north american. But eastern time is similar to actual answer.
In-Game Name :

Key(Case Sensitive) :Lance22

Why are you suitable for the job? :Well, i am a nice person, easy to get along with, enforce when needed, and always help players. Im not one of the gms who say this stuff to get the job. If i dont get job, that means im not what your looking for. Im just playing the game. Gm or not ill still reach my goals on here. Me and Kat worked well side by side on POF..i thnk i freaked her out at times. But were cool. I also dont abuse. If anything i extend the rules, even though that could be considered as a form of abuse, but if it gives the players to have a chance at playing and enjoying the game. Ill do anything. And i can help with iconing.

Past Experience's(With games: Gm and Gl of pokemon omega finale. Still am until further notice. Was Head admin of naruto shipuddin world.was Lvl 4 Gm of DBZ dark apacolpyse.

I hope that you take this application into consederation. I would love to be apart of the pokemon blue moon staff.

Last edited by Lance22 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix punctuaiton and spelling. And more info)

Lance22

Back to top Go down

Applying For Gm Empty Re: Applying For Gm

Post  Vahn Sainclair Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Accepted
Vahn Sainclair
Vahn Sainclair
Admin

Back to top Go down