Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer)

3 posters

Go down

Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer) Empty Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer)

Post  ripe_potatos Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 am

Time Zone.:USA GMT -8h (PST)

In-Game Name :Chloeluv

Key(Case Sensitive) :Chloeluv

Why are you suitable for the job? :Well i noticed you guys have alot of pokemon done i want to help you guys if you want i have alot of pokemon that I've made from sinnoh lots and i can still make more im a famous iconer in some games i like making pokemon icons and make pokemon icons every day

Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) : Pokemon Daybreak (iconner),Pokemon Lightning Beings (iconner), Pokemon Omega Finale (iconner), Pokemon Primal Realms (iconner), Bleach Ichigos last stand(Iconner & owner),

ripe_potatos

Back to top Go down

Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer) Empty Re: Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer)

Post  Moonlight Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 am

Famous? I've never heard of you. =/

1: The Pokemon games ring a bell, but I don't remember them as that good. Also, even though we're still a Pokemon Game, POF doesn't really look like PBM in many ways, so yah. Oh, and Bleach Games are pretty low on the list, so I won't let Bleach games decide if I approve or not. =x

2: I got lost in your meter-long sentence about why you're suitable for the job. You should work a little with your grammar, so people would understand you better and take you seriously. =x

So yah, in my opinion, DENIED!

Moonlight

Location : Either in a studio, in a club, or stealing my brother's cookie..

http://mysterygoogle.com

Back to top Go down

Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer) Empty Re: Gm app Chloeluv (want to be a iconer)

Post  Lunary Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Well, as far as I've talked with you and it was about 2-4 times, you didn't seem that nice, you were mean D=

Sooo.....Denied ._.
Lunary
Lunary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum