Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a quick suggestion plus advice!!

4 posters

Go down

just a quick suggestion plus advice!! Empty just a quick suggestion plus advice!!

Post  chaser1989 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:52 am

right now i know you all probably agree with me that there's been alot of applications from people most havent heard of so i think it might be a good idea on the application to add a minimum amount of time spent playing the game etc to stop on day players applying etc etc u get the idea and also for people who use the whole i love to help people this is a pointless reason for becoming admin as you can basically do the same thing as a regular player lol sorry if this is rude or uncalled or but i feel it needed to be said XD
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

just a quick suggestion plus advice!! Empty Re: just a quick suggestion plus advice!!

Post  Lunary Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:51 am

Umm....i don't really see the point....they can apply whenever but they don't get all approved lol....but I could delete the Topics that were approved/dissaproved if you want lol
Lunary
Lunary

Back to top Go down

just a quick suggestion plus advice!! Empty Re: just a quick suggestion plus advice!!

Post  KatonaChan Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 am

I see what your getting at, but the thing is, everybody will apply anyway and claim they've been on for that time.
KatonaChan
KatonaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  chaser1989 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 am

but isnt there a way to restrict via members on the site like only a certain length of time as member on the forums has to pass before u cn post there ??
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Leemos Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 am

I can understand where your getting at and I got a suggestion at the process which im not sure if it is such a good idea. if anything say why someone got declined if they did so this way they know for the future if they did something wrong and that as a result of that make a minimum amount of time before they are able to reapply. Im just suggesting this partially since I did get a decline which im not complaining about but I would just find it nice to know why a bit more instead of seeing decline and others may like that too. This post did clear up some questions

Leemos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down