Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another random idea from you know who.

3 posters

Go down

Another random idea from you know who. Empty Another random idea from you know who.

Post  Braverichie Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm

ok so i was playin pokemon platinum durin school (shhh i know i know shouldnt do that) but wouldnt it be fun to have pokemon contests.
if you havent allready had the idea.

the first part could be a show off round where you pick 4 moves of your pokemon's type so if it is normal you gotta pick 4 normal moves ect ect. (you can change that)
(p.s. you must tell the judges what 4 moves you picked)

can be from 4-12 ppl competing! (more or less GM'S can decide)
there are 3 judges (Example: Rage, Lunary, And Je.. i mean Greed)
you pick a judge and attack them with the attack you picked out of your 4 moves if it is a range attack stand 2-3 paces back or more if you want if it is a attack like bite stand right in front of them.

then the judge will give you 1-5 stars and they will do this 5-8 times. the top 2-4 scoreing people will move on to the battle segment.
in that segment use any of your moves and it's a 1 on 1 battle but! each trainer's pokemon gets 3 lifes. (you can take this off if you want.) so its the same pokemon fighting but 2-3 times.
EXAMPLE:
say i had a luxray and my opponet had a Darkri. i killed the darkri with my luxray's spark. his darkri has 2 more lifes. i killed it again so he would have 1 more life but if the judges felt nessisary they could call off that round because they feel my opponet cant win because of lvl diff or because they lost 2 times in row ect ect.

then the next group of 2 would battle and so on depending on the ammount of trainers. (NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WIERD) if its 12 ppl competeing and the judges picked 6 of the top scoring ppl and it came down to the last 3. out of those 3 the one who had the highest score would get a pass and would get to sit out and the other 2 would battle and the 3rd person who got the pass would face the winner baisicly its this...

|
|-- - -|
|-------|------|
Loser Win Pass
hope you get the gist have a Q ask me ill try and explain
Braverichie
Braverichie

Location : Somewhere eatin a cookie.. NONE FOR YOU! MWHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Another random idea from you know who. Empty Re: Another random idea from you know who.

Post  Rage Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm honored that you think so highly of me. But I have an idea. What if during the battle portion each trainer just gets 100 TP (trainer points). And the two pokemon fight 3 rounds in order like you said, but in an elegant fashion. Judge 1 may Take up 34 points of a trainers LP, and judges 2 and 3 may take up 33. Points would be taken off for fail displays, like the opponant dodging, you missing, you getting hit in general (which makes ugly powerhouses useless if you cant use them). At the end of the 3 rounds the trainer with the most TP wins. and during 3 way matches I think the one with the highest score should get a bye round instead of the lowest getting the bewt.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Another random idea from you know who. Empty Re: Another random idea from you know who.

Post  Braverichie Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:08 pm

that sounds even better! you want me to change my post to have that ?
Braverichie
Braverichie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Eh, if you think my ideas better then yea, the OP is what is looked at mostly.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Braverichie Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

uhm OP? XD sorry havin a brain fart
Braverichie
Braverichie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

OP = Opening Post

or

OP = Overpowered
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Braverichie Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm

oh meeeh i feel lazy i think imma change post later XD
Braverichie
Braverichie

Back to top Go down

Post  chaser1989 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm

isnt this sorta like the contest's in the episodes might aswell just in ribbons lol or add some form of customisation to the poke's maybe
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Another idea for ye Rich. What if "Dazzle Moves are coded in?" Normal moves, just flashy. Ex: Ember, It would have a dazzle move that went all over the plaze in an explosion, and maybe one that went in the air and came down split in to dozens of pieces. They wouldnt do any dmg, but would be used for teh appeals.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  chaser1989 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:44 pm

nice one rage good on the ball thinking lol
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Braverichie Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 pm

yeah and what if we add in props to XD like mime jr and some other small pokemon can use a ball to balance on and do some moves.
Braverichie
Braverichie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down