Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League

2 posters

Go down

The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League Empty The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League

Post  Rage Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Due to the lack of Trainers In Blue moon I decided to make a pokemon league to make being a trainer more exciting. The tournament will start when we get either 8 16 or 32 people (My dream is a 64 Person Tournament)

Date of next League tournament: TBA

Requirements for next League: 1 Badge

List of current active GLs:

Fire GL: RageZ
Grass GL: Unown

List of Inactive GLs:
Ghost GL: Andrew
Water GL: Qassim22

List of Current Refs:
None (Referees wanted)

People Signed up for the next tournament: RageZ
Tsuna

To sign up for the tournament talk to RageZ and show him a Badge. You can find me on PBM around 3-8 PM EST, More on weekends.

To become a referee Talk to Rage and i'll give you a practice battle to judge.

Rules: No Human pokemon allowed
In a 8 person tournament the first round will be a one on one, followed by a 3 on 3 followed by a 6 on 6

In a 16 person tournament the first round will be a one on one followed by a 2 on 2 followed by a 6 on 6 followed by another 6 on 6

Purpiosly attacking a trainer is an automatic disqualification

The Following attacks are not allowed: Leaf Storm, Earthquake, and Extreme speed.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League Empty Re: The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League

Post  chaser1989 Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:53 am

by human pokemon i take it you mean people who play as pokemon or the trainers themselves ?? lol would be nice to use human pokes especially if they have to listen to your commands could add a lil more to make it more exciting also im guessing that pokemon up to lvl 65 are allowed since only gm's can go higher.
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League Empty Re: The Unofficial Blue Moon Pokemon League

Post  Rage Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 am

If you train on wild pokemon you can go up to 100 like the GM's. The reason I dont allow human pokemon is because 95% of the time the trainers dont train them. So I have trainers fight with the stats they earned for their pokemon.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  chaser1989 Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 am

fair doos thanks for lettin me know about the battle exp lol XD
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down