Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{UPDATED!!} ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)}

+3
KatonaChan
Malonerr
Shaoni
7 posters

Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty {UPDATED!!} ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)}

Post  Shaoni Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:38 am

Yo! This is shaoni!! Now for my story...

Time Zone.: CET (UTC+1)

In-Game Name : Q Reborn (Depends)

Key(Case Sensitive) : 02magnus (Depends)

Age : I don't like showing my real age online, but i'm very mature, got a good grammar and is serious. Also, i got good experience, and i'm pretty sure that's all what this field means.

Why are you suitable for the job? : Because i got a very good experience from before off, i got a good grammar, is very serious, and also because i hate spammers and flamers destroying the game. If i get to be a GM, i will do all i can to stop such things, and to make the game a better place to be for everyone! I will always help newbies if they ask me, and i will frequently take tours to check that everything is allright. I'm against mass-PKing, and think that if you need to fight without both being willing to, they should do it in the forest or in Hub-fights, not in the middle of the towns. I really like this game, and i can advertise where ever you want me to! I will try to get the average players up on at least 40, and help enforce everything that can be enforced.

Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) : I was a GM on almost all the servers of DBZ: Dark Apocalypse. I am Master Enforcer (lvl 3) on the main server hosted by Shadow (Which is down for a week or two), and i am co-owner on Game's server (lvl 100k), which is up almost all the time. I am administrator for many websites and forums, co-owner of Master's Forums, and Coder for LPAGF. I was also an Enforcer (lvl 2) on Gohan's server, which for mystic reasons aren't up any more...Dumdumdumduuuum!! I'm also Dark Gym Leader on Pokemon Omega Finale.

So, oh well, i really hope you will accept my application ^__^ I will do everything i can to make this place a better place to be - Both for trainers and pokemon.

~/ Q

Last edited by Shaoni on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title, adde more stuffz, fixed typos.)
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty Re: {UPDATED!!} ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)}

Post  Malonerr Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 pm

not a bad application ide say, but all ur experiance seems to be in dbz games not pokemon? lol who knows

and a quick comment

saying that u got a good grammar isnt true then cause u have to have good grammar
just a note Smile

but then again my opinion doesnt matter, comes down to gilga

Malonerr

Back to top Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty Re: {UPDATED!!} ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)}

Post  KatonaChan Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Seems good, but I've never seen you before... o_o Activity is also essential if you want to hit it big.
KatonaChan
KatonaChan

Back to top Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty I know.

Post  Shaoni Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:04 am

But as you can see on my timezone, i live in Scandinavia. I thought it would be nice to have a GM up when you others sleep ^_^ ALso, i speak both Danish, Norwegian, English and a little Dutch, so younger players, or players not very good at english, can easily ask me for help Smile Im on now btw.
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  KatonaChan Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeah, but I'm British, so I'm pretty sure that means my time zone isn't too far off your own... Either that or I suck more at geography than I thought.
KatonaChan
KatonaChan

Back to top Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty lol

Post  Shaoni Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 am

Haha, you're right. Brittain is just west of Norway, so the time zone shouldn't be so very different, which is just great ^_^ But as i said before, i got a lot of experience, and i can speak multiple languages, which might become handy. I can speak a little German too, btw.
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Sainclair Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:42 am

First off :
Shaoni wrote: i got a good grammar
.....lol

Second off your being taken into consideration however i need to see you on more before i make a final cut that does not mean be on for a whole day and your good that means i want to see a period of active play and you very well may be accepted.
Vahn Sainclair
Vahn Sainclair
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Thanks ^_^ Ill be 200% more active now. What's your in game name, btw?

Ps. I'm getting hated on by Kat and Luna ._.'

Last edited by Shaoni on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunary Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

His name is Vicious the lone
Lunary
Lunary

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

Also, ok. Thanks. (Vicious PKed me today 0o'
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

{UPDATED!!}  ۞'^;-_Q's Application_-;^'۞ {CET (UTC+1)} Empty MEGA BIG UPDATE!! XDXD

Post  Shaoni Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am

UPDAAATE!!
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Malonerr Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 pm

lmao still havent seen u online at all Q.... all ive seen is an afk swift spamming account of Q reborn, but never an active player

Malonerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 am

I've seen him online a bit......But not enough for me to support him -thumbsdown-
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 am

Read my time zone again, plz. I'm not on the same time as you. Note the time you see over my post. THAT time i use to get on >_>
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm

I stay on very late and check in early in the morning. Thats a range of about 6 hours.......Prolly less, I'm online longer then that after school, on weekends........ I know plenty of aussies, brits etc. as GM's on games that I see commonly. There really isnt a need for me to talk more...
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 am

Alright. Nice for you >_> I haven't seen you on much, neither, but i know that both Kat and Luna see me on on a daily basis :p
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Malonerr Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 pm

shaoni u fail... face it lol

Malonerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:36 am

You're right. And this is just an application. I'm on when it's up and i'm not busy. ALL the time

Btw, call me Q. Shaoni is my alt XP
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 am

*Update*
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  chaser1989 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 pm

hmmm ive never seen ya once and i drop on the server every couple of hours ??
chaser1989
chaser1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaoni Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 am

Why don't you guys understand? The time zone difference is HUGE from Scandinavia. Lunary, James and Katona knows im on almost all the time i can >.>
Shaoni
Shaoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down