applying for gm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

applying for gm

Post  Joshking123 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 pm

key=Joshking123

age=14

reason i would be a good pick as a gm=idc if people like me or everyone says i am the wrost gm on the game as long as i know i am enforcing the rules and i will not lie i do abuse but no to where i would ban/boot for no reason the first and only game i have ever got gm in is pokemon omega finale(POF) the one who gave me gm on it was a abuser but the owner and co owner never took it so they must have wanted me to a gm because i did a good job i am not sure well now i am a high gm on it now and i think i have been doing a good job but most people dont like me because i 1 dont help them with quest(helping on quest is breaking the rules) 2 because i boot them for a good reason but they come back and say there was no reason or the reason was not a good one 3 the biggest reason people hate me is because i boot them and they lose levels because it did not save and they spam give me my levels back

what makes me mad sometimes=i am not that bad about disrespect to gms but if someone does not listen to you and call you names or runs away when you try to talk to them thats what really bugs me the biggest thing is this really happened someone asked for help then ran away from me -_-'

what i do when someone tells the owner or a high gm that i am abusing=say idc but if i abused like banning someone i would ban myself for that o_o

i think i have only banned 1 person for a stupid reason and that was lance u banned him for afk training everyday(it was not really afk training)(but really i banned him because i never really liked him because he got gm before people that really worked for it like my friend tiny he has been helping people as long as me really)

about me=i am bad at spelling and sometimes dont think before acting and i try to be friends with everyone(and the ones who cant talk english i use a translator to help them) but if they break the rules i have no problem booting or muting or whatever it takes to stop this problem

well i think thats it so cya =P

Joshking123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

omg

Post  Joshking123 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 pm

omg i just saw i did that all wrong T-T pls dont say i have to do it over

Joshking123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BTW

Post  Joshking123 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 am

btw this is not real i just wanted to 1 bug lance xD 2 i wanted you guys to tell me if i did good on this app because i suck at making them

Joshking123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: applying for gm

Post  Lunary on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 am

1 : You have Edit
2 : The application.....what the? o_o
Lunary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: applying for gm

Post  Vahn Sainclair on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 pm