Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse's Proper GM App

2 posters

Go down

Eclipse's Proper  GM App Empty Eclipse's Proper GM App

Post  POkeScouts Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 am

GMT - 0:00

In-Game Name : Eclipse

Key(Case Sensitive) : PokeScouts

Why are you suitable for the job? : I think I'm suitable for the job because I have had a lot of experiance and like to help people. Also I know how to use my powers correctly without abusing them. I will teach people who break the rules a lesson and will respect the rules myself.

Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) : Pokemon Moonlight (Owner), Pokemon Galaxy (Owner), Super Mario BYOND (Owner), Beyblade - Metal Fusion BYOND (Owner), Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors BYOND (Owner), Escape from School - Zombie Attack (Owner), Pokemon Supernova (Trial)
, Pokemon Legendary Spirits (Owner)

Last edited by POkeScouts on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had got more experiance to add!)

POkeScouts

Back to top Go down

Eclipse's Proper  GM App Empty Re:Eclipse's GM Application

Post  Camerongray1 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm

i'm only trial but Accepted i'll see what the other gm's and admin's think about your application

Last edited by Camerongray1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just redoing my reply)

Camerongray1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum