Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack GMT +1

2 posters

Go down

Zack GMT +1 Empty Zack GMT +1

Post  Zack Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 am

In-Game Name : Zack

Key(Case Sensitive) : Dakuraga

Why are you suitable for the job? : I'll try to make this as detailed as I can. First of all, I'd like to say that I've been a fan of Pokèmon for as long as I can remember and I've played every single game exept for the games in the Minis series. Becouse of my time spent within Pokèmon games, I've come to remember every single Pokèmon, they're evolutions and evolution lvl's. I'm not that good at the Sinnoh evolution lvl's though, sadly(I still know a lot of them.). As a local Otaku (I'm not that much of a Otaku, but I still consider myself one), I've also seen every single episode before the Diamond/Pearl season's in the Pokèmon Anime. I've read some of the manga, but not much, atleast not yet.

From what I've written so far, you should have understood that I've got some experience with Pokèmon, so let's get over to Byond.
I've been a Byond user for a couple of years now, (With my first user counted, it's probably around 3-4 years) and through my years spent playing, I've also been moderating/administrating my own games aswell as others. Mostly Naruto and Dragonball games, not too many Pokèmon games.
I have a good reputation as both Administrator and Moderator/GM, and I know how to work. I'd also like to add that I do know some coding, I'm not very good at it, but I am learning.

Apart from this, I'm just a calm guy, I enjoy working with games and spending time with others. I believe myself that I am suited to work as one of you're Gm's, but the final opinion is ofcourse your's to make.

I'd also like to add that I am confident in English, even though I am from Norway.

Past Experience's(With the game(s) name(s)) : As mentioned earlier, I have some experience in a variety of different Byond games. Mostly Naruto, Dragonball amd Bleach games. I've made a couple myself, as for example:
Bleach: Another Story, Dragonball Z: Unlocked Potential and Naruto: Era Of Ninja's.
The Naruto one got quite alot of players, and was pretty popular at it's time. Sadly none of these games, exept the sequal of N:EON is active at the moment.
I've also worked for other games, such as Dragonball: Heroes. (That is the name of the sequel game, I worked for the Prequel.)

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, please do ask.

Thank's for a possible consideration!

Zack

Back to top Go down

Zack GMT +1 Empty Re: Zack GMT +1

Post  Moonlight Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:26 am

You sounded like a litterate person when I talked to you on PBM, and I like your reason. The games you choosed aren't REALLY good, but they aren't bad either. Knowing much about Pokemon is good, but knowing alot about PBM is also important. Well, I'm pretty sure you'll learn a thing or two when you become a Trial.

Approved.

Moonlight

Location : Either in a studio, in a club, or stealing my brother's cookie..

http://mysterygoogle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 am

Thank you for your consideration. I must however ask that my trial period is not started before Monday the 5th, as the area I'm currently in does not have a stable enough connection for me to do my job well (It's both unstable and expensive, as I would have to use my mobile to access the internet). I hope that it will be no problem, as I'm very much looking forward to start working with you guys.

- Zack

Zack

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlight Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 am

Thank you for telling us. We'll start your Trial period in the next update, and as far as it looks, it won't be ready for Monday the 5th, so don't worry.
And when the time comes, welcome to the team, Zack! =D

Moonlight

Location : Either in a studio, in a club, or stealing my brother's cookie..

http://mysterygoogle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum