Pokemon: Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage, the Trail Administrator.

2 posters

Go down

Rage, the Trail Administrator. Empty Rage, the Trail Administrator.

Post  Rhyden Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 pm

In-Game Name: Rage

Byond Key : Fight omega

What Did They Do: Deleting my Pokemon and Sexism and Favouritism.

Proof: At the moment i have No Proof, though i didn't think i needed any seeing as How open he was with it.

Ok, i'll explain, I made a joke because someone said "I have a Bf on this game" and i said "Ewwww Animal Love" then she said i was Retarted so i said she was a Whore, Then i got Jailed, this was ok, i deserved it so what, But Mive said that i was Retarted so i got Jailed for Flaming, so i asked Dread to get Rage for me, Rage then Stumbled around the jail like a Dope waiting for me to talk....So then i sent out a Pokemon to talk, i asked for Justice and he denied it then Banned/Booted my Pokemon, now i can't send out that pokemon.
Now i'll explain the Sexism part, Rage said to me "Whore is a Sexist word towards women" or something along those lines.
So i said "It can be Applied to men aswell" he then called me a Sexist, however assuming Whore is said to be aimed towards women is Sexist all on it's own, why should she get away, as soon as i was arguing back, as i said before my Pokemon got banned and now i can't use it.

Rhyden

Back to top Go down

Rage, the Trail Administrator. Empty Re: Rage, the Trail Administrator.

Post  Rage Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

This is mostly true, except I never called you a sexist. I said that you used a sexist word. All I saw was your "Animal Love part" and the whore part. I missed The Retard Part, sorry for not catching that. Also I booted you for avoiding my mute, and disrespecting someone who is 1/8 GM. If you had not been avoiding my mute your pokemon would not have been deleted.

Kthxbai, GTFO.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Rage, the Trail Administrator. Empty Rage.

Post  Rhyden Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Rage wrote:This is mostly true, except I never called you a sexist. I said that you used a sexist word. All I saw was your "Animal Love part" and the whore part. I missed The Retard Part, sorry for not catching that. Also I booted you for avoiding my mute, and disrespecting someone who is 1/8 GM. If you had not been avoiding my mute your pokemon would not have been deleted.

Kthxbai, GTFO.

I have every right to not like you, The fact that you "Missed out the Retard Part" was rather Fortunate on you're behalf, not only that but it proves that you're Admin skills are lacking and you're doing you're job WRONG.
Also, by typing "Kthxbai, GTFO" at the end of you're message you provaed you're immiturity towards the Situation.

Rhyden

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

If you knew me like many other people you'd realise that I am a 12 year old sexist, racist, immature, badmouthed, hypocrite, little punk. Also, how does one mistake make me a bad GM? You've never seen a good GM miss a line of text? Also I am not an admin, nor a GM, nor a trial, (even though it technicly is a GM) I am a player with minor GM powers, which I have only because I was the former host, and Lunary didnt want to code me out.

Now will you GTFO?
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyden Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Rage wrote:If you knew me like many other people you'd realise that I am a 12 year old sexist, racist, immature, badmouthed, hypocrite, little punk. Also, how does one mistake make me a bad GM? You've never seen a good GM miss a line of text? Also I am not an admin, nor a GM, nor a trial, (even though it technicly is a GM) I am a player with minor GM powers, which I have only because I was the former host, and Lunary didnt want to code me out.

Now will you GTFO?
I'm not going to Sympthosize with you, i'm 12 aswell, Prick and if you have the Power to fuck up some-ones entire save, then you haven't got Minor Powers.

Rhyden

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Boot is a major power? And I'm done posting here.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down